Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello, so I'm going to start of by introducing my box. The materials I used came from things i had in my room. I choosed these items because they represent me and the way I am. I put in a lot of pictures because those people are who have shaped me now in day. I'm also trying to say through those pictures that I'm really friendly and outgoing. I put in the box the little florcloric mexican doll to represent my identity. I also glued a picture of my advisory and of the logo of the school. For the fact, that this is the stage in life im in right now. I dont think I would be at that school if it wasnt for my amazing advisory. I also believed UNO garcia has shaped me a lot in a good, succesful way. Throught that picture I'm trying to show pride and  a lot gratefulness in Garcia. A lot of the other little items I arranged inside the box represent things I really liked such as, the little tinker bell doll I glued in the second shelf. I also had to absolutly glue in perfumes because I a huge obssecion for perfumes. Other, couple things were a little cell phone because I love having my phone on me all times, if not then there's no life for me. I arranged in the boxs a lot of logos of my favorite clothes brands and a logo of my favorite chips. The colors I painted in my box are my favorite colors that's the reason why I choosed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment